TOTO sets new standards in hygiene
The new TOTO CF toilet is ideal for use in public buildings / Results of expert report confirm outstanding hygiene
Japanese bathroom manufacturer TOTO introduces the new CF toilet – a model that is especially suitable for use in hospitals, hotels and other public or semi-public facilities. A scientific report confirms that the CF toilet offers far superior hygiene over conventional toilets.
The flush is the focal point of any hygienic toilet. It needs to completely clean the entire toilet bowl without leaving any residue behind. At the same time, it may not produce any spray or mist that could contaminate the surroundings with infectious carriers.
The new TOTO CF meets both of these requirements with the powerful Tornado Flush. The jets create a whirlpool of water with strong downward suction, preventing any spray or mist from forming. The rimless design and extremely smooth special CeFiOnTect glaze make it practically impossible for bacteria, germs and waste to accumulate.
Report: Spread of pathogens “practically ruled out”
A report from renowned hygiene and environmental medical specialist Dr Klaus-Dieter Zastrow confirms the outstanding hygiene results of the TOTO toilet featuring the Tornado Flush. Two of the manufacturer’s models were tested, including the CF.
Tests comparing the TOTO CF toilet with conventional toilets from other manufacturers show:
• The Tornado Flush completely eliminated the test substance without any residual soil after the first flush.
• No infectious carriers were found on the bottom side of the toilet seat or the area directly surrounding the toilet after flushing. For these reasons, Zastrow concluded that the spread of multidrug-resistant intestinal germs was practically ruled out. As the independent researcher wrote in his report, the CF model “completely meets the standards of hospital hygiene and infection prevention, and is superior to the conventional toilet with rim.”
CF model ideal for areas in which hygiene is very important
The TOTO CF toilet is predestined for use in areas in which hygiene is especially critical, including hospitals and health care facilities. It is also ideal for hotels and any other public or semi-public areas in which many different people use the same toilet. Another benefit: With a peak value of 68.8 decibels, the CF model flush is far quieter than conventional toilets.
An investment in TOTO toilets pays off in a very short period of time. The outstanding quality and high standards of hygiene considerably reduce cleaning and maintenance costs. The rimless toilet bowl and effective cleansing with the Tornado Flush significantly cuts the amount of time required for cleaning.
The toilet also has a winning look: The simple design of the CF is extremely functional and compatible with a wide range of different styles and environments. The space-saving, compact contours make it ideal for use in public buildings.
Please read the hygiene report of Dr. Zastrow here
1. The new TOTO CF toilet is very suitable for use in hospitals, hotels and other public and semi-public facilities due to its outstanding hygienic testing results.
2. The powerful Tornado Flush produces a whirlpool of water with strong downward suction, preventing any spray or mist from forming.
3. A report from renowned hygiene and environmental medicine specialist Dr Klaus-Dieter Zastrow confirms the outstanding hygienic testing results of the TOTO toilet with Tornado Flush.